Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Heeeeeeeeell no.

It's only Wednesday.

Today, some fat guy asked if I had my baby yet. It took everything in me to say yes and walk away. He was saying something else, but I was so upset that I just walked away. I may or may not have cried in the bathroom.

Work is unbelievably overwhelming. We need to go ahead and get someone in the other position so I can stop doing TWO PEOPLE'S jobs in one day. At the end of the day, I'm exhausted and all I want is a few glasses of wine, but I can't until after Bradley's in bed because he likes to cluster feed. And by that I mean, stay attached to me from when I get home until bedtime in his way of saying, "Stop leaving me, mother!"

I'm worried about my inlaws. I think we might need to make the splurge and buy thanksgiving tickets. Still thinking about it.

My trip to Vancouver is set. And the baby is staying behind. I'm eating lots of oatmeal in an effort to go pump crazy, so he's stocked while I'm gone. Start your prayers now for both my guys.

If I can just get to winter break, I'll be happy. We have a lot of travel and I used to be mad excited, but I'm just feeling blah and overwhelmed by it all. Totally frustrating.

Oh, and I might do a garage sale this weekend. Hello boring adulthood.

And at some point, I'm going to dump my brain on this blog about my current body thoughts. They are demonizing me inside my head. Another blogger that I love posted that secrets aren't actually that interesting to other people, but it feels mighty great to release them into the world. So coming soon: a post of heart-pouring secrets.

Also, my Project 333 is going great. So easy to pick out clothes! I'm on day 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment