Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Craaaaaaaaaaaazy

My life is rarely calm, but it is also rarely this chaotic.

Tonight is Halloween. We'll hand out six bags worth of candy to grubby kids and hope for compliments on Bradley's adorable costume. Then, after that, we're having some of the improv guys over to watch us do our duo short form show - just to make sure we're still funny (fingers crossed).

Thursday is a full work day with Bryan's night class and Bryan stays until 11 to coach improv. Then Friday is another work day with our improv show at Lake Tenkiller.

Saturday is the only day of peace. One last lazy day. Before shit hits the fan.

Then Sunday through Wednesday morning, I'm travelling to Vancouver for work. Back to work straight from the airport on Wednesday and Thursday. Then Friday at 6am, we leave to see Bryan's mom for the weekend (I don't think things are going well), and I know she will be happy to see Bradley. She has a major chemo treatment on Friday, and we land just as she's finishing up her last hour.

I land Monday night, and I will return to work for Tuesday and Wednesday. Then Thursday and Friday I'm leaving for Florida for my sister's wedding where I am a matron of honor and introducing Bradley to family for the first time.

All the while, I'm working both staff positions in the office. We really need to hire that other person, so she can shoulder some of the responsibility.

I don't have any free time. I feel overwhelmed, overworked and exhausted. Thanksgiving break will be a dream. If I can just get there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment