Thursday, October 24, 2013

This is getting ridiculous.

The call that should've come Monday, didn't. I am certainly not patient. This is ridiculous. I've even written a poem about it.

I am running my heart out at the gym: went from not running a mile without stopping to now running a mile under 9 minutes (BOOM!). I did my first hard core ab workout. Ouch! Still not dropping weight but my body fat has gone down 4%. Something's happening.

I've made all the meals this week: breakfast, lunch and dinner. Actually, it's been good. Not too much extra work and hopefully less calories and less money.


We are finally in a routine here with me not working. I do laundry twice a week- no more huge piles! I am grocery shopping twice a week and have thrown away way less. I take Bradley to the library twice a week and set up one playdate a week. I'm also pretty good about hitting the gym Monday-Friday.

 I'm enjoying this time, but I think I need a hobby. Something besides being a mom or watching tv. I might start writing (really) again. Or reading fiction. Or wrapping Christmas presents. Or singing. I don't know, but I need something else in my life.

No more trips until thanksgiving. While I love to travel, I'm thankful for a full month at home. Home is where your stuff is.

No comments:

Post a Comment