Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Brain dump

We went to South Carolina last weekend. So much in less than forty eight hours. Four planes.
Lots of family time. Bryan's sister got engaged!!
Saw friends in Greenville. 
Tailgated in Clemson. 
Bradley in a Clemson jersey.
 Surprise murder mystery party for Bryan.
 Sweet family time.


I'm back to my new chapter. I am still not working, not looking. It's still fresh.

I'm learning to give up high expectations of projects. To be less ambitious. I mean, it sounds awful, but it might be good for me. Perhaps my goals should be smaller, more internal. What if I relaxed expectations so I could encounter, then react instead of expect, ecstatic or disappointed, react.

It was 85 degrees today. That's an absurd temperature for October.

My Chinese class is kicking my butt! I finally put in my time and studied. I am feeling better and I went through my flag cards until I recognize the character, pronunciation and definition. Feels good to learn.

I am still loving my time with Bradley. I am drinking this lemonade (when life gives you lemons), and I'm happy. New chapter: happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment