Not today.
Today he wakes and screams at 4AM. We let him cry a little. At 4:20, he's still going.
Bryan goes in to give him a pacifier and console him.
Still crying.
I wait another ten minutes. He normally goes back to sleep.
Not today.
At 5, I go get him. He's screaming and crying. What's the issue? Cold? Hurt? Dirty diaper? No. None of those.
Bradley starts pulling at his sleeves. He cries and pulls at his long sleeved pjs.
I pull one arm out and he hurries to get out of his pjs. When he's in the nude, he's so happy that he grabs his pacifier and tries to climb back in the crib.
I throw on a short sleeved tee and rock him. Within seconds, he's asleep.
Long sleeves, man. They're the worst!
Note: I had to hold my sleeping baby and write this. It reminded me of infant Bradley who always woke at 4. As I held him, he laughed in his sleep. It was adorable!
No comments:
Post a Comment