Monday, October 28, 2013

Manic Monday.

This weekend was lovely and lazy. The guys got haircuts. We drove to Tulsa for lunch and to get Bryan's new iPhone. 

Today, we started the day early with cuddles and running and yelling and downing pears. 


Another day, another day.

Buuuuuuuut, we are getting closer to Christmas. Which I love! My side of the family is opting out of presents. We're not going to be together and were all a little tight on money this year.

Bryan's family is pretty easy to buy for, and we already told them we will be doing a lighter Christmas than previous years since I don't have my job. 

Bryan and I each will only get one present. I'm dying for this awesome pair of boots! 

Bryan hasn't yet decided.

And then, there's our cute baby. I'm anti-spoiling because well, everyone else buys him so much (first grandchild on both sides). But, I'm going to get him the best present! I'm taking a small table that we already have and making him a Lego table. I'm so excited, and I hope it turns out like pintrest. Hahaha


Also, I plan to bake some cookies and dip pretzels in chocolate for everybody else. I mean, who doesn't love chocolate? 

Ok okay. It's a pretty boring Monday here, and I think I'm gonna pin some more cute things before Bradley wakes up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment