Thursday, October 17, 2013

Snip its and Bradley's recent doings

We are waiting on a call. A very specific call. If it doesn't come Monday, I might just bite off all my nails.

Were in South Carolina visiting Bryan's family. Bradley is loving being with his grandparents. They are spoiling him with toys and cookies and constant fun. It's awesome.

Brooke is getting married next year. She picked a date and a venue. I'm honored that she asked me to join her and Bryan's mom (who is doing great!) to go look at wedding dresses. I'll pack the tissues!

I'm running with Bryan's dad every day here. With that run comes great political, religious and gender discussions. And by great, I mean, interesting and controversial. It's fun. Thank goodness I've been around nearly 8 years, and I can say what I think.

We are always on the go. To me, it's normal. We just travel. We get antsy if were in one spot too long, even if that spot is "home." 

And so, we will enjoy the rest of our fall break with the family, showing off Bradley's tricks 

Which now include:
-animal noises: dog(favorite), duck, cat, cow, sheep, dinosaur, tiger, bear, lion, monster, lizard, horse, goat, chicken, owl 

-words: mom, dad, hi, bye, ball, go, mine, milk, more, box, block, door, dog, cheese, meme, papa, shoes, hair, hat, eat, book

-distinguishable gibberish: banana, outside, I got it, please, thank you, I like that, Cheerios, grandma, grandpa, hello, pacifier, blanket, sock, brush teeth, brush hair, diaper, breakfast, car, airplane, stairs, step, Legos, girl, help, work, what's that, remote

-tasks: pick up toys, go to ___, give hugs, give kiss, say please, put this ____, come here, hold my hand, bring me ____, put your pacifier away/in the crib,  throw the ball, kick the ball

I love this age. He's so much fun. He giggles. He walks. He tries to talk. He plays peek a boo. He can entertain himself and he can entertain a group. This is definitely my favorite age.

No comments:

Post a Comment