I have enjoyed taking on house projects like sweeping and mopping and donating clothes and selling old things and cleaning the garage and rotating toys and meal planning and cooking!!! And handling the stacks and stacks of paper.
I have enjoyed my time with Bradley. Seeing him go from cruising to walking! From toddles to real walking, faster and more each day. He's talking more and more. Yesterday, he said cracker! Cool. We have an awesome time hanging out, eating, dancing, playing in a sandbox, going to the park, going to the library, going for walks, crashing cars, playing puzzles, throwing balls.
I have enjoyed the new fire in my marriage. It's not blazing. I mean, it can be better, work in progress. But it's not a flicker anymore! I'm sweeter, more thoughtful, more kind to Bryan. Which has made him sweeter to me which makes me want to keep it up.
I have enjoyed my time to myself. During Bradley's naps (back to two a day!!), I work out, take long showers, paint my nails, watch tv, clean, make dinner, whatever the heck I want. It has made all the difference in my mood, in my happiness.
I am happy. My baby is happy. My husband is happy. We're doing alright.





No comments:
Post a Comment