My first week back to work is over.
THE GOOD
My office is decorated and I know where everything is.
Bradley has adjusted to the new routine well. Including refusing feedings so he can wait for the boob. I knew he'd stretch his feedings eventually.
Lunches are my favorite.
I feel productive again.
I'm wearing makeup, doing my hair and dressing well again.
Bradley is vaccinated.
THE BAD
The work! Man, there were mistakes made in my absence, and it's been a lot to fix! Also, catching up on everything that I missed is taking longer than I expected.
Heels - my feet may have forgotten how to last 8 hours in heels. Get with it, feet.
Bradley got vaccinated - and felt pain for the first time.
THE WEIRD
We only bought Cap'n Crunch, bananas and milk this week at the grocery. We've been eating freezer meals and pizza. And one night I ate M&Ms. Whoops.
My students ruined the supply closet. And it took them 3 hours to get it back into shape today (with a little direction).
I'm craving carbs and pretzels. ALL. THE. TIME.
Bryan's bed head lasts all day on MWF. It's adorable and freakish.
Here's to the new normal. And our first weekend after the workweek. Oh, weekend, you are all mine. Mine to cuddle up the baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment