Saturday, September 15, 2012

Improv Baby

Last night was the first improv show with all the new kids. And it was incredible. I know I say they're all good, but this one blew them all out of the water. Well executed games, high energy, huge crowd, just so fun.

The bonus was that there were a handful of alumni (from the past two years) who came to support the current team. And the current team invited them to play in the second show. It was so beautiful. Or maybe that was Bryan.

Bradley was great! Huge improvement from last show. He chilled during call time, ate before the show, judged everyone when the house opened, slept for the short form and was awake for the long form. I was so proud.

We skipped the after party (clearly), and unbelievably, Bradley came home and went right to sleep after his bedtime routine even though it was nearly 11. Man, he's getting good!

He's going to grow up at rehearsals, shows and festivals, and I'm so glad he's doing well and being happy.

Bryan and I were talking last night after he went to bed about how good he's been, even when we break routine, and how Bryan wants to reward him. But how? Everything he wants, he gets. We can't give him a second boob or another crib or cuter outfits or cake. We will have to just kiss him...which he's pretty skeptical about.

No comments:

Post a Comment