Thursday, September 20, 2012

Madness

Life feels like its on fast forward.

Tuesday was our nanny's first full day. I wrapped Bryan's presents, went grocery shopping and did chores. It was so nice!

Yesterday we went to Tulsa. I had a massage: it was exactly what I needed. I got new shoes since my feet don't fit into my old work heels! What?!

Today has flown by. And I might even ve going to work on Monday afternoon instead of Tuesday. Cray. Cray.

I'm going crazy. Bradley had a rough night last night. And I'm trying to relish my last day home alone with the bebe.

I'm going to try to let this weekend relax me. It's Bryan's birthday and it's my last weekend before going back to work.

Next week will be nuts. Let's all hope that it goes well and there aren't any tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment