Sunday, September 9, 2012

Oh happy mom

Bradley has done two nights with a four hour stretch from 1-5 and 2-6. It was so wonderful.

I'm back in non maternity clothes. None of my pants fit, but I'll survive with dresses and maternity pants. And look longingly at my skinny jeans. If I have to look longer than Halloween, we are buying the next size up.

I go back to work in two weeks. I'm nervous, and I'm not sure how I'll feel. I'm most nervous about breastfeeding. Will I be able to pump at work? Can I keep up with what he eats while I'm gone?

Bryan got a new board game. It's tricky and full of tiny pieces. Naturally. It's been nice to play games, flirt and drink alcohol during our 8pm-11pm adult time.

Dudes been so fussy today. Only wants to be held and constantly wants to nurse. It's sweet but frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment