Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wednesday brain dump

Bradley missed his afternoon nap, and we all had an awful afternoon.

And then a rough night. No sleep until 12:30am. Ouch.

Doctors appointment today. Bradley's fatness is confirmed: 80th percentile for weight, 50th for height.

Our one-size cloth diapers arrived and boy are they adorable. One of them is Albert Einstein style with physics equations on it. Shut up.

Breaking Amish is my new guilty pleasure. Young adults running from rigid, guilt-driven religious families for the "worldly pleasures" of New York City: color me intrigued.

I'm only eleven pounds away from what I was before I was pregnant. I can't wait to run, but I'm just too amused by holding Bradley to get my ass out on the pavement.

I'm planning a birthday party for Bryan, and even though it will only be us this year, it's gonna be awesome (and themed).

Tomorrow I start training the nanny. I'm torn because I'm so glad she loves Bradley, but I'm jealous of her staying home with him even though I want to go back to work. It's gonna be tough. Tomorrow is just a half day, so I can get used to it. Next week is a full day - I need to go do something out of the house but not sure what yet. I am lucky to have such a caring lady to help but I'm going to have to work through my jealousy. More to come on this.

I'm taking less pictures of Bradley lately, and I need to fix this. Maybe tomorrow I can edit pictures while the nanny takes care of the baby.

I am on the hunt for a cute Halloween costume for Bradley. Boy, it's tough wading through all the adorable options. So many to choose from'

No comments:

Post a Comment