Tuesday, February 28, 2012

ONE WEEK TO CHINA!

I am so excited! I will be leaving for China in just seven days.

I'll be staying at this beautiful hotel in Beijing:
I'll be eating breakfast here:

I'll be recruiting students here with our partners from Canada and China:

I will take day trips to visit these:
I will try all kinds of delicious food:


I'm really excited. My trip to Vietnam was really awesome, and I think this one will be even better since I am travelling with partners and I will be in only one city: Beijing. Last time, I remember my favorite moments of the trip were kicking off my shoes after a long day of recruiting, schmoozing and getting an agreement drafted, laying on my bed, ordering fried rice (this time maybe lo mein since it's China!) and skyping Bryan about my day and looking out the window to a beautiful Asian landscape.

My passport is ready, I've got my visa, and my travel arrangments have all been made. I've got to get my students to prepare the promotional materials and pack it in my suitcase, and I'm ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment