Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Amendments to My Last Post about Improv and Pregnancy

After lunch with Bryan, I realized (shocker) that I was wrong.

I do know improvisers who married other improvisers: Josh & Tamra (the puppet improvisers), Jay Olsen & Melissa Cathcart (ComedySportz Chicago), and Dave & Rachel Buckman (Austin improvisers). But they are few are far between most other improvisers I know who are married.

And of those three, two already have babies. Adorable comedy babies.





I was also wrong about babies at parties. I don't know what I was thinking. As Bryan says, "Have you ever seen a baby at a party?" No. "Have you ever thought, man, you know what this party needs? A baby." No. Well, he got me there. Babysitter it is.

Thank the stars I have Bryan. This child is going to be lucky to have such a great, responsible, smart dad and such silly, comic relief for a mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment