I was pleasantly surprised that I didn't get red squiggly lines as I typed spontaneity. My instincts on spelling were correct: what?! Awesome.Yet another reason I love Google Reader: blog deals. As I was perusing my feeds last night, I saw an ad for a hotel in downtown Philly advertising a Snow Package Deal: 50% off rooms for tonight and tomorrow night. I immediately called them and got a room.
It's perfect because #1 I love hotels: you have to have fun with a whirlpool and someone else making your bed, #2 We have a Friday night show with our Philly comedy improv group (late night partying), #3 My genius husband is presenting two of his papers on Friday and Saturday in the city, and he'll get some extra sleep (and less stress) without the (snow) traffic into Philly.
MORAL(S) OF THE STORY: Follow blogs from your local area. And then spontaneously do something.
I love it! I wish I could be so spontaneous :)
ReplyDelete