Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

On this greeting card holiday, I want to take the time to remember my love and commitment to Bryan. He's an easy one to love, and I don't think I've ever made a better decision than saying yes to marrying him.



List of why Bryan is Awesome
1. He picks me up and throws me onto our bed (daily)
2. He sends me silly text messages
3. He is hilarious, all the time
4. He tries to scare me by popping out of closets or behind couches
5. He bought me chocolate and a necklace (durable goods!) for Valentine's Day
6. If you rearrange the letters in his name, you can't spell brain.
7. I have never seen him be mean or rude to anyone, ever
8. He's totally great on film/vlogs
9. He kisses me like he did when we were dating
10. We just click. The easiest friendship I've ever had.

There's more reasons, but I read somewhere that lists longer than 10 are boring to read. So, if you've read enough, watch me undercover record Bryan as he gets his Valentine from a ninja and then watch us play The Love Game:

Happy Valentine's Day - OR ELSE! from Bryan and Alyssa on Vimeo.



And that's enough Valentine's Day overload. This week I'm heading to North Carolina for the 10th Annual Comedy Arts Festival, and I have preloaded some lists for the week. I promise none of them are mushy.

1 comment:

  1. You two are too cute! Can you work on finding me a Bryan please??

    ReplyDelete