Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tooooooo-sday

Too many wake ups last night: my baby who has been sleeping 9 hours woke up twice last night (1am and 5am) to nurse. While so sweet, it was one too many times for a tired lady like me.

Too little food: my house has no food. Mostly because I haven't been home for longer than 48 hours in three weeks. Tomorrow, we'll go grocery shopping.

Too fat: both Bryan and I have gained more weight than we've liked through new parenthood and travel. We're joining our gym again and will be eating more healthy meals.

Too much work: Geez, I can't keep up. I've got a full day of work ahead of me, with many emails, many projects, a few reports, interviews to schedule, verifications to do, travel claims, paperwork for the new hire and to supervise the new marketing campaign for Fall 2013.

Too many pictures: I have seriously 1000 photos on my camera from all my recent travel. Facebook is about to blow up, y'all with all my pictures. They're adorable, hilarious and awesome.

Too (little) soda: I've given up soda until I see a 12_ something on the scale. Until I can get to my healthy, skinnier self, I'm denying myself all soda. Not until I can fit into my jeans do I get to enjoy a bubbly, sugary Dr. Pepper despite my longings.

Too much vacation: After work today, I'm off for FIVE days! I can't wait. And there's no travel. We will be doing absolutely nothing. My only goals are to go grocery shopping and to vacuum the living room. Besides that, I want to sleep, lounge in bed, watch tv, play board games, cuddle Bradley, eat, work out and just avoid people. We are gonna hole up and have the tiniest, least eventful Thanksgiving of our lives. And we deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment