After Thanksgiving, Bryan and I are doing our annual workout hard core, get sweet bodies and resume our regular eating and trying to be healthy and trying to work out and failing semi-regularly.
BUT
We will work out before Christmas. We will get skinny before NCCAF. We will look good by the time we have a beach vacation (hopefully as we move from Oklahoma to somewhere kickass).
And in an effort to pump myself up, here's a video from Philly where we went from our heaviest (at that time - Bryan's back, and I'm past mine) to our most fit:
Living">http://vimeo.com/8783363">Living The Sweat Life
from Bryan">http://vimeo.com/drandmrsbuckley">Bryan and Alyssa on Vimeo.http://vimeo.com">Vimeo.>
It's always good to see yourself working out. You can really feel motivated, like I did it once, I can do it again!!
Also, a good read from myself about the 30 day shred. Which we will be doing hardcore. C'mon weight loss!!
No comments:
Post a Comment