Thursday, November 1, 2012

Miniature Thoughts

My jcrew ballet flats were delivered on Monday, but they never came to my house. UPS or my neighbors stole my shoes. Bitches!

I find pictures of parents/grandparents kissing their babies or kids on the lips disturbing.

Last night, we continued our five year tradition of watching Shaun of the Dead and drinking beer on Halloween.

We hired someone for the other staff position, and she was my top pick. I can't wait to start working with her.

I am exhausted and emotionally unstable. Bradley woke up THREE times in the middle of the night (1am, 3am, 5am) for no reason but to cuddle and nurse.

My work schedule is insane. Two days in Vancouver, two days in the office, two days in SC, two days in the office, two days in Florida, two days in the office, Thanksgiving. Lord help me. Lord help my staff. Lord help my boss. Lord help my inbox.

I need to start packing, and all I've been able to set aside are my purple pants and Bradley's pack-n-play. I have three trips in less than two weeks. Lord help me.

I've been too busy to weigh myself daily like I was doing which means I've been too busy to know if I'm gaining or losing weight. Which means I'm too busy to care.

My nanny is awesome. She came over yesterday to watch Bradley while Bryan and I rehearsed our two person short form show. Where we realized Boris is way harder than we remembered, but we were still good at 5 things. After we remembered how to mime chicken. Chickens are very different than midgits.

I am actually looking forward to my work trip more for the sleep. Two glorious nights with no baby waking me up! Lord help Bryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment