Today, I'm celebrating the smallest, lamest Thanksgiving and I'm happy about it.
I'm in pajamas. As is Bryan. As is Bradley.
We picked up a precooked turkey from the grocery store, and I plan to make stuffing, carrots, green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole and croissants to go with. It's going to be little and basic, but I'm really happy.
We have no planes to catch, no family to please, no traffic, no commitments of any kind. Finally. We can rest and enjoy our little family.
And as I enjoy my Thanksgiving, I want to share a short list of what I'm thankful for:
First, my sweet and handsome husband Bryan. His hilarity and sense of adventure are still as awesome as when I first started dating him.
My very serious and fat baby Bradley. He's awesome.
My house, my couch, my bed, my tv, my car, my freedom and all the luxuries of being a middle class American.
My families: both mine and Bryan's.
My job and Bryan's job and the money we get from it to let us live the lives we want.
Cheers to all. Happy Thanksgiving - let the Christmas music ring and the bellies get full!
No comments:
Post a Comment