Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Monday Mumblings

I made a Southern feast for my Chinese friends. I fried my own chicken complete with classic sides like baked beans, corn on the cob, macaroni and cheese, biscuits and coleslaw. And you know that after two hours, I made a peach cobbler. DELISH.

I've rearranged two rooms in the house in one month. They look bigger, and I feel accomplished. Even if I did just swing the table from one side of the room to the other.

We leave for Philadelphia in two days. I miss all my people up there, and I miss Wegman's and Target and the city and the cheesesteaks and the beer and the hilarious people. I'll be there for four days, and I am going to be so happy.

I ate lunch with my future coworker. It was fun, and she's so cool. And I've put in my two weeks' notice. I hope the library lets me keep my giant desk calendar when I switch jobs. Big changes a'comin!

No comments:

Post a Comment