Friday, May 27, 2011

Change comes fast.

I know I just posted this morning about change and how I didn't know what I'll be doing. Well, now I know.

This morning, I had a second interview for a position on campus. The interview went well, and by the time I had returned to the library, the director was calling my line to ask me to come to his office. He offered me the job and wanted an answer before the end of the day. Bryan went to lunch with me, and we talked about it. Weighed the pros and cons, thought about life as a grad student versus the life with this new job. And, after much deliberation and two burgers later, we decided to go for the new job.

Let me tell all my family and close friends, first. Then I will tell you ALL about my new sweet job. I submitted my three weeks notice at the library, and my last day is June 14. I begin my new job June 20. Somebody should just pour cherries on me. I am so excited about this new adventure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment