Thursday, May 12, 2011

Celebrate my Sister Brooke

Today, my sister (through Bryan) graduates Clemson. I have a sweet spot in my heart for Brooke. She was 16 when I first met her, and I liked her right away. We're only two years apart, and we share a lot of the same likes getting Bryan to buy our tickets for the movies, eating chocolatey desserts, buying very tall shoes, making boys look and signing our last name Buckley. Now, she will join the club of Clemson graduates.

Brooke is phenomenal. She is really sweet, and she has welcomed me with open arms to the Buckley family. She's my go-to girl about who's who, why's that and where's a cute cardigan I can borrow. And, what's more, she followed Bryan and I into comedy improv and has made a star of herself on Mock Turtle Soup. Even cooler, she's taken the ads of Mock Turtle Soup and made incredible designs. You can't beat an artist!

Really, I am celebrating her success at Clemson in the art program. She's graduating with an Art Degree with a focus on Photography, and before you go all poo-hooing on artists, she's been accepted and will be starting the Digital Production Arts Program at Clemson this fall. Soon, you'll see her name as one of the artists on a Pixar film.

Here's some of my favorite art by Brooke:
Clemson game, fall 2010

Grandma's chicken, Kentucky, June 2010

2009

Juno, 2008
Brackett Hall, 2010

Cooper Library, 2010
2010

Cooper Library, 2010

Meredith Hope, 2010

Congrats, sister! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment