Friday, July 6, 2012
Perspective
This morning, I noticed my hair was growing quickly and it took me a little longer to blow dry.
This morning, Bryan's mom was deciding if the hair loss was significant enough to start wearing her wig again.
This morning, I'm at the doctors with my (unborn) son to check up on my health. My appointment will take at most an hour.
This morning, mom is at the hospital with her grown son for treatment. They will be there all day.
Life can be so contrary, and my current situation is both sweet and heartbreaking. I was really hoping for a boy in this pregnancy, for a chance for mom to see her son have a son, to relive all the memories of raising Bryan, for me to try to raise a son like she did. I can only hope that I am as good a mother to my son as she is to Bryan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i love you, alyssa! beautiful.
ReplyDelete