Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tiny thoughts

I am over wearing pants. I want to live in dresses.

I am eating so well. A banana a day (half in the morning, half in the afternoon), healthy breakfast, healthy lunches and healthy dinners.

I gave up soda cold turkey, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss it. Bryan put all the soda in the garage where it's not cold. Also, I'm scared of the garage. It's big and dark and creepy.

I had a dream that my sister Caralyn got proposed to last night. With two pregnancy predictions and a baby prediction all correct, I think my dreams might predict the future. She's on a cruise, so I won't know for sure until Saturday. Boy, that would be exciting.

I want so badly to wear flip flops to work, but I meet with the Director every morning and I fear that flip flops are unprofessional. They are. So I switch from dressy shoes to dressy Banana Republic flip flops after lunch when most meetings have already happened.

I'm nervous about tomorrow's appointment. If I haven't lost a little weight, I am going to be in trouble. I can't bring myself to step on my scale at home.

The outpouring of love over yesterday's post has been too sweet. Thank you ladies for all the love and support you give to me. It's hard to hear sad news, harder to see your husband take sad news. We love you all. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. you are so fabulous. WEAR DRESSES! dresses are the best!! you got this, girl! thinking about you all the time!

    ReplyDelete