| my Oklahoma friends threw me and Bryan a monster themed shower |
The baby shower was so much fun, and our little baby now has lots of cute clothes, socks, shoes, books, towels, bath stuff and blankets. Mom was super helpful with taking off the tags and organizing the clothes by size in his dresser.
We spent Saturday shopping in Tulsa for stuff for the baby. We got some frames, some bins for diapers, fabric for the curtains (my mom is making our curtains), decals that we later used for the wall art, a new rug (softer and more fitting), and some adorable clothes from the sale rack at Baby Gap.
The finished nursery is all due to my mom. Bryan and I were slowly moving through the coats of paint and slowly putting everything away. My mom is a hurricane of get-it-done. And she did! Check out the (almost) finished product:
In addition to everything with the baby, Mom reorganized our garage (way more space!), our kitchen and our living room. Everything makes more sense. She also did all of our laundry, scrubbed the kitchen, the fridge, the bathroom and swept all our floors. I couldn't have asked for a more helpful mom! She's amazing!
I am so lucky that she was able to visit and that she loves me enough to sleep on the couch and clean my house. Lord knows, I need that kind of love. I love my Mom, and I'm so excited to share this chapter of our lives with her.

Thanks Alyssa! Love you too! I need to get those curtains done...the windows look so bare!
ReplyDelete