It's Day 3. We had scrambled eggs and bird pellet cereal for breakfast...again.Yesterday, we went to my old gym, signed up for a membership and got straight to work. We did Jillian Michael's 5 circuits (with no rest in between exercises, 30 second rest in between circuits). We almost died. Within minutes, we were sweating up a storm and counting down to when we'd be done. "Just ten more of these!" "Only thirty more seconds!" "Two more circuits to go!"
Afterwards, we just lay on the mats looking at each other, sweating, exhausted and hungry. We get up, high five and Bryan tried to leave. We still have 15 minutes of cardio to do - whatever you can muster whether it's walking or running or elliptical or biking. We walked for 5, ran for 5, walked for 5. It was exhausting, and I bet people were like, "What's with the sweaty couple?"
We ate salmon for dinner - eeh, it was alright. With a side of mashed califlower. Disgusting! I'm looking forward to another chicken dinner tonight.
Oh, and I am not supposed to be weighing myself daily, but I can't help it. I've already lost 2.5 pounds! Shut the front door. I am going to hit my goal weight, I can just feel it. And my mindset is that if I kept off the weight from last time, I should be able to this time, too.
Did somebody say Buckley portraits? Get here, September! The Buckleys are gonna be in the best shape of their lives!!
No comments:
Post a Comment