It's about time for another go around. Originally, I wanted to do it once a year, but alas, I've failed. It's going to be our two year diet. It's awesome motivation to know that once I finish the 30 Days, I won't have to do it again for another two years!
Today is Day 1. Breakfast was two scrambled eggs (no salt, so lots of pepper and garlic powder) and boring cereal. Lunch is at home, and I forgot what it is. Dinner is Moroccan chicken with wild rice. Also, it's the first workout.
I got a jumpstart and did a short 25 minute walk/run this morning before work. It was nice to run again, and I'm hoping I can continue to run Monday-Thursday mornings to help get my body even leaner! Last year, I dropped six pounds, three and a half inches from my waist and 4% of my body fat. This year, my goal is to do seven pounds, four inches and we'll figure out the percents later. I have an English degree, blogger!
To get myself pumped, I watched this montage from my first attempt. You can watch it too, and maybe you'll get your fat ass off the couch! (My, that Jillian Michaels is already affecting me.)
Living The Sweat Life from Bryan and Alyssa on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment