One of my friends announced their pregnancy privately to us, and I talked to my mom about shopping for baby gifts. Immediately, my Dad got excited. I told them hold on. I have to give my sisters a chance to catch up, I say. When really, all I want to do is hold onto my freedom a little bit longer. I want to be able to sleep in as late as I want, go away on improv weekends, randomly take road trips, spend money on silly purchases and cook dinner when I'm hungry. I'm excited for my friends, and I'm actually really looking forward to how I will feel about the baby and parenting after seeing it so close to my heart instead of on the internet or in movies or via facebook.
Jillian Michaels is killing me and Bryan. We woke up at 5:45 this morning to get our workout on since we're having a guest tonight. I thought it might be a bit presumptious to think that he would want to join us in an hour long 200-lunge workout. And now we're resting. Resting until Wednesday's Day 8 workout which I am SURE will be even worse. I shouldn't be looking at the scale, but I've dropped 3.5 pounds. (tiny dance party)
I'm aching for the fall semester to begin. It's only a week away, but it feels like forever. Let's get some students on this campus, and let me get to Vietnam! I want to do my first year of recruiting!
Also, I relived our show in Oklahoma City for the festival when I uploaded the pictures to facebook. Gosh, that was so much fun. We've got a show in Tahlequah in two weeks. Last year, we sold out and people didn't know us. I'm hoping to kill it even harder this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment