
My weekend in Oklahoma was lots of things. It was first and foremost hilarious. I performed with the college guys, and it was great. Bryan and I performed Friday night, and we had what was probably our best show yet. I took every single one of Zach Ward's workshops and one of Jill Bernard's. My college guys had thoughtful questions, improv breakthroughs and interesting commentary on the shows.
I'm lucky that my husband and I share such a love for such an odd hobby. Improv wouldn't be as fun without Bryan, and I wouldn't be an improviser without him. And those crazy college guys wouldn't be improvisers without him either. Life is still Oklahoma, but I'm feeling more and more happy with aspects of it. Improv is a very happy part of my life out here.
I had a blast in our show, and this one is definitely hitting the internet. It was so good, I was asked to sign autographs and take pictures with people. Happy happy happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment