Thursday, September 5, 2013

Oh how quickly time can pass before a brain dump

Things are quite crazy and on fast forward.

I quit my job.
Bryan is going through something not yet blog-able.
Bradley cut four molars.
We cast new people on the improv team.

I mean, it's been insane.

My last day is next Wednesday. I'm running full speed at work to leave everything perfect and caught up. I feel bad leaving my coworkers and my students, but it's the right move.

I'm about to embark on a new life with Bradley and I'm planning on doing a loose schedule. I can't really worry until next week because work is so crazy.

I'm really ready for this change. My heart is almost done preparing. I'm anticipating all this time with Bradley and so excited. I am dying for a slower pace. I want to have days that aren't project oriented or watching the clock. I want days book ended by rereading Hippos Go Bezerk and playing with blocks and trying to convince Bradley to eat veggies.

This month is full of chaos: my last week, Bryan's something, my first week as a SAH, clemsons homecoming and  Bryan's birthday (crap, I need to plan something awesome).

Deep breath. Tomorrows Friday. Saturday we perform in Okc and coach teams all day Sunday. I'm hoping Bradley is good...otherwise Bryan's coaching solo (which might be better anyway haha). 

No comments:

Post a Comment