-Learned to find his hair, head, belly and (sometimes) nose
-learned to say moo when asked What's a Cow Say?; also Baaa for sheep
-Slept great this week, two naps, full nights.
-Ate a meat!! Sliced turkey.
-drank more than one cup of milk!
-Started playing games in the crib: pick me up, but then when I get close, fall back laying down and close eyes/put blanket over his head.
-barks constantly (maybe not an accomplishment)
Alyssa
-Cooked a meal every night this week (Bryan's scores on dinner were 8, 7 and 9/10
-Hit the gym three times for 60 min+
-Mopped the floor
-Did my hair a different way everyday
-Started wearing makeup
-started a Vine account
-Stayed up late with Bryan
Family
-Family dinners every night (lower stress prep since I had all day to prepare)
-Late night hanging out as a couple
-Traded chores
It's been a great week. Tonight, I talked to Bryan and told him about how much I'm enjoying being home (way more than I thought). He said he's surprised at how happier I seem. Truth: I am happy.






No comments:
Post a Comment