Friday, September 6, 2013

Wake up: Mom-1, Bradley-0

I instituted a rule that neither Bryan or myself were to get Bradley before 6AM ever. 

No matter the crying or talking or whining. If it's not 6AM, he's in there. 

(This was created after Bryan thought I was just trying to sleep in/ignore the baby and he got Bradley at 5:15. What. An. Awful. Morning.)

Bradley may not know what time it is, but I think he understands that we don't come unless it's the right time.*

He will wake mostly between 6-7AM depending on the previous day's naps or bedtime. Mostly, he's a 6:15 kid. Which is totally acceptable.

This morning, he woke at 5:15. Not happening! Every ten minutes, he'll make a loud come-get-me noise but give up. Until ten more minutes.

I almost gave in at 5:45 - because c'mon that's close enough. But I said no. And checked Facebook and boom, all of a sudden, it's 6:02. My baby is either asleep or just playing silently. Either way, I win this round, baby. 



*Obviously, this rule is out the window if he's sick, traveling or teething. 

No comments:

Post a Comment