Monday, June 25, 2012

Monday Brain Dump

We saw a lot of movies this week.
  • Young Adult with Charlize Theron: dark comedy and was hilarious.
  • Dr. Strangelove: old school satire, funny.
  • Seeking a Friend of the End of the World: not as funny as the previews show, but loved it.

We booked our tickets for my sister's wedding. Our bank statement has way too many trips on it right now. This fall is going to be wildly out of control. We'll have a baby coming, a homecoming trip, a wedding, thankfully staying for Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Okay, it doesn't sound like that much actually when I type it out, but it sounds like a lot to me when I see how much it costs! Geez. Stressing me out!

We picked our pediatrician this weekend. It was tough, but I'm happy with our decision.

We took a hospital tour, saw a few hours old 10 pound baby, accidentally confused two nurses (they told me to pee in a hat and put on a gown to which I said, I'm not in labor!!) and learned that birth plans may be popular on the internet, but the nurses hate them.

I'm addicted to fajitas right now. And fresh, homemade pico de gallo.

In two weeks, anything could happen. And by which I mean, we could have a baby at any point. WHAT.

2 comments:

  1. i just had chick-fil-a for lunch but now i want fajitas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with fajitas. We've been doing chicken with black beans and steak with green peppers and onions. I am in looooooooooooooove.

    ReplyDelete