I hit a rodent on the way to work. And cried. Poor thing didn't die, just limped away. So sad.
Bryan stayed up until 3am playing his video game. Of course, he was tired and I let him sleep in. I found him playing the game again when I got home for lunch. Adorable and nerdy. Just how I like him.
We made some delicious food this weekend. Including a bacon and caramelized onion pizza we whipped up from leftover bacon and onion. Delish.
Work has been awesome today. Not only did I meet a hunky recruit from the UK, but it's one of my best friend's first day at the office. That's right: I'll be working with my friend. I'm so happy! She's doing great, too.
Today has been a whirlwind of training Julie, catching up on email from the weekend, dealing with some drama, and meeting students. I'm already exhausted!
This weekend is the Dallas weekend. One I've been thinking about for weeks now. I'm so excited. We're hitting the road after work on Thursday. I'll post pictures of what we'll be doing, where we'll be staying and what we'll be buying.

No comments:
Post a Comment