Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Life...or something like it.

I would rather live in a world where my life is surrounded by mystery
than live in a world so small that my mind could comprehend it.
-harry emerson fosdick-


November has flown by, and December is tomorrow. This morning, I didn't want to go to work. I wanted to lay in bed with Bryan and skip out on all the work waiting for me on my desk.

Thanksgiving was lovely. My family was great, as always, and the 80 degree weather was incredible. It was a long visit, and I enjoyed all of it.







The last comedy show of the year is next Friday. My holiday leave was approved, and I have almost three weeks off for Christmas break. We'll be spending it with my inlaws, and I can't think of a more important Christmas to spend with Bryan's mom.

Just two more weeks and two more days of work, and then I'm on vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment