Thursday, November 3, 2011

Christmas Wishes from Anthropologie

With the crisp weather, I can't stop myself from beginning to wish for Christmas presents. Instead of emailing my sisters or Bryan when I find something cute on my lunch break, I'll post them here. Maybe when it's December 1, I'll post a Top 10 wishes.

Today, I was drooling over Anthropologie's collection:


love this pleated teal skirt
$88

perfect fall and winter layering tee
$48

sweet sweater
$88

this reminds me of Alice in Wonderland
paper holder
$18

pencil holder
$16

owl dish towel


$24


beautiful pot holders
$12

drooooooooooooool - an owl cookie jar!
$98 (ouch)

But they have it on Modern Family!

So maybe it's worth it!


I don't need these, but boy are they cute!
spice jars


$4 a piece



Lyna Butter Dish


$16


cutest little measuring spoons


$14



I love the teal whisk



$8



cutest chickadee ornament
$10

No comments:

Post a Comment