I completely failed at my pre-Thanksgiving diet/workout plan.
Upon the first day of my be healthy kick, I consumed Sonic onion rings for lunch and Texadelphia's burger covered in queso for dinner. The following morning, I ate at Good Gravy Diner and had to indulge in the biscuits and gravy. I've completely failed. Oh, and last week, I had three bottles of wine. Geez. I'm in trouble, and I can start to see it on the scale.
With this dreary gray and rainy weather and the sun setting at 5:30, I haven't gone outside to run after work. In like two weeks. Somebody shake me.
Thursday is Thanksgiving, and clearly, I cannot diet then. I need to get my butt in gear, and I'm so disappointed in myself I don't know where to begin. Walking? Salad lunches? Lose the soda?
How can I be successful when I'm so clearly tempted - and so willing to give in?
I need to change, and clearly, unless I'm doing a full workout like Jillian Michaels, I can't seem to do it for more than a week. After I return from Thanksgiving, I'm getting another monthly membership. My ass needs it. Literally. The ass that's growing needs it.
How will I look hot on Christmas? Somehow. Let's do this...after Thanksgiving break.
No comments:
Post a Comment