We are laying down roots, setting our family rhythm and finding our normal in this new place.
This weekend, I instituted a family Sunday where we dress up, hit Target (returning a bento box lunchbox that I brought for Bryan but he said it was lame) when target was so quiet! Then we went downtown champaign for brunch (my favorite meal!). We even parked on the street and walked to the place. It was so city. Let me just say, that was cool.
Brunch was amazing, and we need to go back for lunch or dinner sometime to see if those are also amazing. Then we came home for naps (all of us slept!), Bryan went to the office while Bradley and I played until dinner. Bradley picked 101 Dalmatians (my childhood favorite) and I got started chopping veggies for soup.
Side note:
We had an amazing weekend in North Carolina. It was fun and full of drinks and food that was buttery and valentines day chocolate and airport snacks. This past week, we ate half healthy, half not so great. So this week, THIS WEEK, we go healthy.
I have a big thing of salad, three lunch portions of chicken soup, grapes, blackberries, pears, apples, cucumbers, grape tomatoes, and homemade bread (made a whole loaf with only 2 cups of flour instead of the typical 4-6 cups thanks to a secret ingredient). I can do this!
I am also working hardcore with my trainer again. I got lazy and did less and less with him. Not anymore! I'm three weeks away from a bachelorette party of one of my best friends and four weeks from a Vegas weekend (Ahhh!).
This is my time. This is my crunch time, so here we go. Current stats: lowest weight was -8 pounds, currently at -6 from starting weight. My goal is -28. I will take any amount of - pounds.
Soooooo excuse me while I do a plank on the floor.

No comments:
Post a Comment