Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Day in our Life: 18 Months

6:45am - Alyssa and Bryan wake up, Bryan showers, Alyssa unloads dishes 
7:00-7:30am - Bradley wakes up, Alyssa turns on lights and open curtains, morning cuddles and songs
7:30am - family breakfast of cereal, milk and fruit (weekends include bread/muffins/pancakes)
8:00am - change diaper, put on Bradley's clothes and get ready to go
8:15am - turn off lights, turn on roomba, all leave
8:30am - drop off Bryan on campus
8:45am - Alyssa and Bradley go to the gym, Bradley hangs out in the train room and I head upstairs to work out
10:00-10:30am - hang out at the gym either watching pool classes or go swimming together, then go home
10:45-11:00am - eat lunch (Wednesdays we do Chipotle!) at home, usually leftovers from dinner or sliced turkey. Current favorites: rice, turkey, peas and (if good) blueberries
11:30am - change diaper, Bradley takes a nap.
11:30-2/2:30pm - while Bradley sleeps, I have time to shower, do my hair & makeup, check email, clean, do laundry/dishes/bills, sometimes I nap, too!
2:30-3:30pm - play at home
3:30pm - run an errand (Target, post office, grocery store, mall, etc) on Wednesdays, we do gymnastics
5:00-5:30pm - drive to campus to pick up Bryan
5:30-5:45pm - drive home (Tuesdays and Thursdays we go out for dinner)
6:00pm - eat dinner as a family 
6:30-7:15pm - play
7:15-7:30pm - bath, books, songs and bed for Bradley 
7:30-10:30pm - grown up time! We watch tv, play games, or Bryan goes to the gym while I relax at home.

Pretty routine days. Sometimes I skip the gym and take Bradley to the library, definitely Tuesdays. We try to keep Bradley's home life structured since we travel so often. He really loves knowing what comes next. It's cute to hear him in the backseat say, "Home!" After the gym or "Dada" at the end of the day on out way to pick up Bryan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment