Friday was a terrible day. I came home upset about work and after putting Bradley to bed, Bryan ran to the store to get food and wine and left me to numb my brain with the awful (addicting) Kardashian episodes.
Saturday was a new day. A good day. We played while baby slept. We went to the local festival. We ate samples from a BBQ cookoff. Baby had his first rib. We got a babysitter. We went out for a fancy dinner (with dessert!) and then to a bar.
This morning I woke up with one heel in the living room, the other in the kitchen and clothes everywhere. Last night was a great night.
Seven years today for Bryan and me. What a wild and crazy time.
Today we recovered from our hangovers. We lounged. We made cookies. Bradley and I watched Bryan mow the lawn. We played. We bought healthy food. We ar homemade vegetable soup. And now were relaxing and watching doctor who.
If my home life wasn't so sweet, I wouldn't love weekends this much.
Also Bryan said to me this weekend: I think we should have another kid. WHAT. NOT HAPPENING!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment