Ok you know, blogging is harder than it used to be.
Brain dump:
Bradley sleeps through the night now. Like for seven straight days, so I'm counting it as his new deal. 6:30/7-6/7. It's amazing.
Bryan did our taxes thus marking another year where I have not done them. Not one year have I had to do them thanks to a CPA mom and an economist husband.
I had a student tell me that all his classes are good except one. She has a rule about no exceptions, everyone takes the test on the same day in the same amount of time. He's requesting extra time or am a different day for more study time. She says no. Of course his conclusion was that women professors are the worst. Women are difficult by nature. I told him to study hard and get out of the office.
I want to go to the farmers market. If it were any other city, I would shower but it's not, so I won't. And I'll fit right in.
And we are starting our video blog again. Booyah.





No comments:
Post a Comment