Friday, August 17, 2012

What day is it?

I'm totally lost on reality. What day of the week is it? What day of the month?

With all the family, I've had no time to nap so I spend the middle of the night either sleep feeding or crying as he nurses because I am so tired.

I love havin family here, but I feel like a total jerk for wishing they were all gone so I could relax and sleep. It exhausting showing people where the dishes are, the charcoal, the towels, the grocery store, the extra wipes, the tools. I just want to scream, please just figure it out, hold my baby and let me sleep!

No tears in front of anyone else yet, but man am I tired. And ready for Tuesday.

Lordy.

On the plus side, baby loves me, is eating so well and looks cute still.

To not be a total downer, here's a series of pictures from the middle of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment