
My mom just left after being here for five days. When she arrived on Monday night, I was a mess. I was on the couch crying because my baby wouldn't eat and would wake to eat no matter what I did. I was tired, I was sad, I was frustrated and I just wanted him to eat.

When she left, we had spent the day out with the baby. He came with us to lunch, being so good and quiet. He came with us to shop, and he came with us to drop her at the airport. All while I fed him without any issues, changed him in the car and was so good.
It's been night and day since Monday.
Life is moving so quickly. Our baby smiles now. What? I tell Bryan all the time that I don't want him to grow up, I want him this little forever.

Tomorrow, Bryan's mom and dad come to visit. I can't imagine a more wonderful time for them to come. I can't wait for Bryan's mom to meet Bradley.

Also, Bradley is most alert at 10:30 at night, just like during the pregnancy. Which is adorable. And perfect because we enjoy staying up late and we've got a cutie to enjoy movies with. While we stare at this adorable kiddo we made.
Posts that I want to write: nursery, birth, controversial parenting choices, a day in out new life, best baby products (for an infant)
No comments:
Post a Comment