Life is still crazy, but it's finally me and Bryan again. And the babe. Things are just better when it's just us. Calmer. Funnier. More comfortable.

Bryan's parents just left, and it was so nice to have them in town. It was sweet to see them with Bradley. I'll never forget last night at 3am when I'm feeding Bradley in my glider in the nursery when her cute head popped in the doorway just to see the baby a little more. She wanted to hold him all the time. It was so sweet.
Baby is doing so well. He's content and he finally has more clothes - dude was too small for all the 0-3 months, and I didn't have more than two newborn outfits (whoopsie).
We are doing well. Tired. Tired of hosting people. Tired of waking unexpectedly to newborn screams in the middle of the night. Tired of laundry. Tired.
I'm sore still, but I'm doing better. I'm losing weight like crazy, and I already fit back in my tiny XS dresses! I can't wait to fit into my jeans again. Breastfeeding is incredible for weight loss!
Thursday is the two week mark, and it's also Bradley's due date/40 weeks. I WILL sit down and update for sure.
I did a photoshoot with the baby. Bryan thought I was nuts, but I just wanted great shots while Bradley is so tiny. Yes, naked on a pillow. Yes, I'll take hundreds. And yes, I plan on mailing them to all our extended family.
Life is just us for a little bit. Aunt Brooke comes next, then my parents, then Aunt Michelle. Then we're on our own. Which I'm already looking forward to - normalcy, real life as a three person family.
And now, pictures from my phone:








No comments:
Post a Comment