Man, today Bryan and I are exhausted today. Soooo exhausted. We are switching nap times. I got the first nap from 8:30-10. Bryan's down from 10:15 until whenever...maybe lunch.
I wish we could hang out on our day of together, but man, napping is more important. There's always tonight. We hope.
We are paying for not putting Bradley to bed until nearly midnight. He didn't sleep well, up every two hours and one 4am explosion that would make any new set of parents cry.
We took Bradley to auditions last night. With a team full of boys, it was important for me to be there - as the lady brain with comedy chops. It wNt well. We cast five great guys including two girls, two very attractive guys and a freshman boy. The team is starting to look like a cool team, like my first year on mts.
Michelle comes on Friday, and I am so excited. I love her! She's easily the most easy going sister and she's gonna be a fun guest.
Tonight our nanny and her boyfriend are bringin us dinner. Booyah.




No comments:
Post a Comment