Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I'm on my way to China!

Follow my real-time adventures here.

Last fall, I took a trip to Vietnam and like last time, I'm ready for this trip.

I'm packed. I'm prepared. I'm excited.

I'll be busy with recruiting at one of China's biggest college fairs. I'll be special since most American universities ask a Chinese alumni to man their booth, and I imagine my white skin and blonde hair will bring the students to the yard the booth.

I'll be trying all sorts of delicious food including Peking duck, hot pot, lo mein and Chinese fried donuts. And I'll have a special trip to a North Korean restaurant run by North Korea with waitresses hand-selected and trained by the government.

I'll be sightseeing the classics: Great Wall, Forbidden City, Silk Market.

I'll be meeting and training our partner's office staff. I'll be meeting with a Chinese billionaire!

I'll be busy, and hopefully, I can pack as much Chinese adventure into my week in Beijing as possible. I am already looking at a very full itinerary, but I can't imagine it any other way.

Blogger, Gmail and Facebook will all be blocked in China, so the next time you hear from me here will be upon my return in one full week.

No comments:

Post a Comment