Thursday, March 29, 2012

Baby Buckley's Room

Our little baby has a room! We took the office and pulled the computer and other office-y junk into the room formerly known as my closet. Now we have a bedroom, a nursery and an office/Alyssa's closet. I haven't really organized my room, but I will be doing that this weekend while Bryan is in Chicago presenting his newest econ paper at a conference.

Do you want to see the room?

(It's not finished yet.)

It's cute!

Watch us put it together:









After all that hard work, we had a semi-finished nursery:



Super cute, right? I love the white furniture with the wood floors.

The rug is from when the room was an office, and I'm not sure if it will stay. If it doesn't, then we'll get another. I can't imagine a baby's room without a rug.

Obviously, I'm in love with blue. It's my favorite color and boy or girl, I was going to do blue. My dresser looks adorable next to the white furniture. Now we have to pick a color to paint the walls and get some art for the walls.

Bryan has come up with the awesome theme for our boy's nursery: monsters! I want to make some cute monsters for the wall, get him some Ugly Dolls (look just like monsters) and deck it out. EXCITING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment