Monday, January 30, 2012

My Favorite Photographer: Erin Scott

Bryan and I have been together almost six years. In our six years, we've had all sorts of pictures, but the best ones are by our good friend and fantastic photographer Erin Scott.

When we got engaged in April 2008, she took our pictures.


When we got married on New Years Eve 2008, she was there to photograph our wedding.


When we moved to Philly and made it through the craziest year of our marriage, we had one year portraits by nobody else but Erin.

And so, this year for Christmas, I wanted to capture the Buckley family. I wanted portraits while Mom was feeling better, while all of us were together and while we broke the baby news. I called Erin once more.








I love these pictures, and I ordered prints to hang in the baby's room, so he or she will know how excited the world is for the arrival. This little tiger and full-blooded turtle is gonna be so loved.

And I know who we're calling for baby pictures...

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. Makes me smile!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! She's awesome. It was so cool to capture their reactions to our baby news. I will cherish this forever.

    ReplyDelete